"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 2016 continues...

So as 2016 continues to begin, I continue to wish things would get better...Monday was the kidney surgery...I suppose it went well, but of course the aftermath is still with me and I am still off...At the risk of TMI(hey this is my blog) I cannot hold it at all...Luckily I already had 2 days scheduled off...The kidneys are throbbing...and even though it was not done at GBMC I still was able to run into a nurse that I know:)

I have looked at many pictures of cute puppies and pinned a lot of pink stuff...read a little...and oh...have I mentioned the three day migraine...I don't know what that is about but I am so over it! The Maxalt isn't working...and while the Hydrocodone/acetaminophen does wonders for the throbbing kidneys it does nothing for the migraine...

Ah well...the sun is out and I am alive...

I see the Plastic tomorrow and Vered has offered to arrange a second opinion...


I received these from my parents...very cheerful:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...