"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, August 4, 2014

My Very Busy Backyard...

So as you may surmise from the title of this little post, I have become quite fascinated with our pretty little backyard:) It is a very busy place and such fun to watch. I come home from a busy day at work and when I pull into the driveway and turn the engine off I sit...and look out into the backyard...I am able to just see over the tall flower garden to the tip of the Humming bird feeder. If I am lucky there is one there flitting back and forth...More than likely though I look in vain...that's OK though...it was worth the look...So then I head inside to be greeted by the little guy...


That's our Bailey...lol...After making myself a cup of coffee I head for the back door to look out on the yard again...Here are a couple of shots...


There are usually dozens of birds at the feeders and on the ground and flying back and forth and Humming Birds flitting back and forth and you can see below that there is a bird bath...I love to watch them take a bath...We have babies and fledglings and I could go on, but you get the picture...There is also all the nature noises to go along with all of this...so relaxing...


I never thought would be able to say that I was a bird watcher but it has definitely become one of my simple pleasures...as my job has become more of a chore...my backyard has become more of a treasure...And I have to say that this summer the weather has been lovely!

SO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...