"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Simple Pleasure...Since 1995

They began manufacturing these in 1995! That year was a big one for me...Many of you out there may know that that is the year of my diagnosis...Breast Cancer became a member of our little family that day...
A few years later I was introduced to my first Horizon of Hope Basket, made by Longaberger(c) I didn't realize it at the time, but they began making these little treasures the year that I became a Breast cancer survivor...I have them all...


That is the 2012 version:)
I love it...of course, I love them all...


There it is with the lid on it:)


Along the way they began making other products too.
That one is a beautiful water bottle:)
You all may notice that it is full! Yes, I am being good and drinking my water! 
I passed 3 kidney stones since last weekend! Not fun, let me tell you...I think though, that I will save that one for another post...I have a picture...
Tell me do you all collect anything???

Linking up:
Poofy Cheeks
and



Oh yeah! These little beauties help to raise money for the American Cancer Society, to be used for Breast Cancer Research:)



5 comments:

  1. Those are lovely keepsakes of hope! And three kidney stones - yikes! I've only had one before and it was worse than childbirth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they weren't the biggest, but bug enough...

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thanks for stopping by my little pink place:)

      Delete
  2. Longaberger is a home company for me. Have you seen their headquarters? http://www.longaberger.com/homeOfficeFacts.aspx
    It's 10 minutes from my parents house (where I grew up) and we pass it going in and out of town every trip home :)
    I have one of these Horizon of Hope baskets - don't know which year. It's a small white oval one with pink and white fabric with a white lid. It's on my desk right now with paper clips and rubberbands :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...