"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend! Happy Pink Saturday! And Welcome Back Boys!


Wow! Look at all of the Easter eggs on that tree!
Looks like fun, doesn't it?
That photo just brings a big smile to my face:)

Here is another one...

Aren't they cute?
and this...
Here, though, is a real sign that spring has arrived in our house...


That's right! The boys of summer are back in town!! It is opening weekend at the Yard! We have won the first two games of the season and this is, in large part, why my weekend chores did not get done today...sigh...Baseball!! All day! Bliss!!


My Team!


I passed those on the way to my Drs appointment last week...They were planted around this...


You can't tell, but the water is flowing through the ribbon fountain...Beautiful
I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday weekend whatever the celebration...Happy Spring!


Linking up with the Pink Saturday crowd over at



4 comments:

  1. Hello! This is my first visit to your beautifully pink blog! I just love the pictures you've posted today---especially the Easter Egg Tree! My mom posted that on my Facebook page this morning. So pretty!

    Happy Easter and HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Sarah, Thank you so much for stopping by! Yes, FB is actually where I saw that picture... Charleston travel put it up and asked us if we could guess how many eggs...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Peeps photo - such vibrant color! Oh yes, we are ready for Baseball here too - our Reds won their opening day game on Thursday - hurray! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, Thanks for stopping by my little pink place...Baseball and Peeps:) can't beat either one...

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...