"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? (1)




This is a fun weekly meme hosted by bookjourney. We simply post what we finished reading last week, or are still  reading this week, and then maybe what book or books we'd like to read next:)


Yup, that's the one I just finished reading...as mentioned a few days ago...This is the third in the Tradd street series, by Karen White. 
Psychic realtor Melanie Middleton returns-only to be greeted by a house full of lost souls.
Psychic realtor Melanie Middleton is still restoring her Charleston house and doesn't expect to have a new houseguest, a teen girl named Nola. But the girl didn't come alone, and the spirits that accompanied Nola don't seem willing to leave...
That was the Good Reads version of the book synopses...not bad...I do enjoy this series. They are set in Charleston, SC and all involve old houses and even older residents!
The House on Tradd Street is the first one, and 
Here is the second one...The Girl on LeGare Street.
Now, as for what I am currently reading...
here you go...
Not that Kind of Girl, by Susan Donovan. A real fun read and also part of a series...number 3, actually...more on these next week...



2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to the 3rd book in the series (I thought it was a triligy so I'm glad there will be more).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy, which one are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...