"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Wednesday! and ...My Mind is Wandering...


So, you may have noticed that it looks a little like Christmas around here...Pink Christmas...if you looked around at all, you may have seen that I have added a few festive touches...Hope you like it:)
I have been off since last Friday and I have to admit that I have been listening to Holiday music since then...I finally found the perfect station for me...so I am all set...My husband went and had some minor surgery and so he can't bring up the boxes of decorations so I can't decorate yet...foiled there...oh well...
I had a slight mishap with my Zune mp3 player that resulted in me having to reload the software and then I finally was able to get the darn thing to sync and then create the playlists that I wanted and now all is well...Hubby thinks I could be IT...I say as long as they give me unlimited hours to work on any given problem...
Ah, electronics...gotta love em...
Here is some more Pink Christmas for our pleasure...

           





1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks wonderful! The Christmas tree on your sidebar is so pretty! You have done lovely job.

    Best wishes and happy Thanksgiving,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...