"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Wednesday! and ...My Mind is Wandering...


 As usual I am tired...You would think I would just head to bed instead of typing...but...well...here I am...


I think Maxine has a legitimate point here don't you? I mean, just think about it for a minute...and believe it...How many times have you walked in on a conversation and wished you hadn't...or maybe even listened quietly while co workers griped about this or that...
Perhaps you even thought that someone was talking or complaining about you or something you had done...Well maybe that is what was happening...or not...does it really matter? Can you change it? Chances are the answer is no. So if we think about what Maxine is saying here...perhaps we might be able to give ourselves a break...maybe lighten up on ourselves a little...If we don't believe everything we think, will we then believe everything we are sure that others think about us? Perhaps not, and that my friends, is a very healthy thing!
There comes a time in life when one must realize that one must live for oneself and ones friends and family...while being considerate of others of course. Never live in a narcissistic selfish way...Just be happy with yourself and be true to yourself...
OK, I will now step down from the soapbox...
Hmmm...I think I am tired...should I believe that?...I think I should...


Soooo






7 comments:

  1. Good advice. I think. Enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our blog hop today. I dropped by to follow you back :)

    And I love the pink!! And I think that's obvious for anyone who visits my blog too.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...that didn't last long...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like "DAMN RIGHT I'M GOOD IN BED
    I can sleep for days...lol
    xooxoxo
    Happy PS
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were 2 more comments on this post but alas...blogger has stolen them...I wonder if they will ever show up again...sigh...I want them back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning ladies, Just stop by to say hello, since I haven't type anything to you in a log minute! Today is my anniversary, and I have been around for quite sometime, yeah!!! Sure glad my genes are holding up...have a great day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...