"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, April 1, 2011

We Fight Back



This is my contribution to this week"s Follow Friday over 40...Just click below to join in!



Isn't the video Truly Awesome!!

Stay Pink!

6 comments:

  1. This is the video that was unveiled at the leadership conference last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Returning the love... Your newest GFC follower :) Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome video; thanks for sharing. Thanks also for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting. I've wondered, too, about replying to comments. I usually reply on their blog because I am afraid they may not see my reply just on my blog. But sometimes I reply in both places. There needs to be a better system, like you could reply on your blog and it would automatically email to them. I think I have seen that somewhere...maybe on Modly Chic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. I really appreciate it.

    This video is amazing. I have a wonderful friend who is a 5 yr breast cancer survivor. I celebrate Lucy every day. And then I have my 67 yr old Aunt who just died from the disease this January. My Auntie who lived alone knew that she had lumps in her breasts but was too terrified to do anything about it. She allowed them to grow and suffered through the pain until it got so bad that her remaining older sibblings had to insist that she go to the hospital. Up to that point, they thought she had arthritis. Poor darling! We miss her terribly.

    This disease can be beaten and, hopefully, erradicated! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That video is moving! Thank you for posting, and thank you for stopping by my pink page. It is always great to meet a sister in pink. I am aiming to do the DC Komen race in person this year (I have slept in for the cure here in FL for the past 3 or 4 years). Maybe I will see you in the crowd!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...