"I BELIEVE IN PINK! I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every night, friends. You have done what you could. Let it go.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!






Welcome to the 34th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
 
Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!



Questions: 

1.  Did you watch the Superbowl?
2.  What is the last book that you read?
3.  What is your favorite kind of cake?
4.  Do you snore?
5.  Do you play an instrument?



My Answers!

1.  Did you watch the Superbowl?

     2.  What is the last book that you read?


Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich




3.  What is your favorite kind of cake? 


I really can't think of one right now because it has been way too long...I have type II diabetes...serious stuff...


4.  Do you snore?
No, I swear!! But he does...                                                                  
                                                                                         
5.  Do you play an instrument?

No, but I do sing, so I guess you might say yes...
So there you have it! click the figure above to join in!
Stay pink!!

2 comments:

  1. A pink sequin football!! Perfect!

    I'm your latest Google Follower, by the way. Nice to meet you. :D

    I played, too! :D Sorry I'm late. :( Been a crazy week.

    Rebecca at http://freakyfrugalite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Little Pink Blog:) It looks like I now have the ability to reply to your comments! YAY! So I hope you check to see if I have left you a reply, because I always read your comments. They really tickle me...Pink of course...